dimanche 2 septembre 2007

Alice pring to...

I left Alice Spring the 31 of august at 3 AM, I know it's in the middle of the night, I did 172 km this day and the day after and today I did 130 km and 161 km, so I drove 463 km in 3 days, That's impressive but I had a very very good tailwind and today, my average speed, excluding all my stopss was close to 26 km per hours for 18 ussually. I started at 8 AM and finished at 3:30 PM ( for the 2nd of september)
I'm sorry I can't put anyictures because it's a specific computer (the only one) in the roadhouse and the use is just for internet.

but in 2 days I will be at Cooper Pedy and I will be able to ost more pictures.

see you soon.

2 commentaires:

Fred a dit…

Hey Tancrede! Wow, you're doing nicely, well done!

I see from your blog that you have not followed any advice that I gave you, when we met in Dunmarra:-).

Remember? I am one of the two Dutch bikies on our way north to Darwin.

How is your knee keeping up? And what about your tyres? Still enough profile? I see that you will not take the dirtroads after all?

We made it to Darwin easily. A nice tailwind blew us there. Up north we also cycled early in the morning (not as early as you, you're insane ;-) ). We went to the Bitter Springs you recommended, thank you, it was rejuvenating.

I hope the rest of your trip goes well and that your challenge may be fully accomplished. I will keep monitoring your blog. Our blog is also finished, see "the-australia-adventure.blogspot.com".

BON VOYAGE!!

Fred Verkuil, from Holland

Mandy Hargreaves a dit…

Hi Tancrede

It sounds like you have been having a few mechanical difficulties. I hope you are now back on the road. Take care.

Mandy Hargreaves
Alice Springs, NT