mercredi 26 septembre 2007

adelaide to the great ocean road




















starting of the great ocean road


lol





THE BORDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


nice vista after the desert



pelicans just before the great ocean road


the pink lake

after a very nice rest with my rescue team in Adelaide I kept going direction the Great Ocean Road . I didn't want to do it when I started in Darwin but I changed my mind on the way and because my rescue team ( during the track in the desert) told me it was very flat and I will have a tailwind, I thought:" ok let's go"
But actually it was the hardest part of all my trip, a strong sidewind, it was raining and it's very very hilly but it was beautiful and maybe it was hard but I will not complain at all. the most beautiful ride I did in 4000 km.
I'm just going to canberra and sydney now because I have to change my mind and to think about all I did...
so I will update my blog in a week with more details ....see you










Aucun commentaire: