mardi 21 août 2007

Acacia Roadhouse- Hayes Creek

Karin trying my bike...well done.

a good guinness and I'm getting better.
an eagle on my way....waiting my death?
adelaide river station, I think I can wait for a while the next train.
i woke up at 5 am and left the road house at 7 am...ready for a ride. my goal was to sleep in the bush because the next stop was to close and after it was a bit far but when I reached adelaide river after a ride of 65 km, I had a big rest and I thought I was able to go to the next point, 55 km after Adelaide river, the hayes creek roadhouse. I came exhausted after 120 km. and but I was not expecting a such services at this stop. what a pleasure to see few peoples and 2 very friendly swedish girls as waitress. You can be sure that after a long and hard drive, it's very pleasant to meet some nice young people and not just some truck drivers...

Aucun commentaire: