jeudi 9 août 2007

departure....FROM dARWIN





I'm leaving soon for my trip (in less that 10 hours now). not really excited but just a bit worry about the weight of my bike, it's very very very heavy. about 40 kg of stuff and water...and beers!!!!! look the picture and count how many beers I will carry with me.lol game is open, just send a note with the number of beers you can see on the picture and maybe I will give you something...a beer why not.

4 commentaires:

lapin a dit…

Mais dis donc tu es beau comme un camion avec le vélo de papa.
Trêve de plaisanteries. Fais gaffe aux autochtones (cf.http://www.allocine.fr/film/fichefilm_gen_cfilm=60777.html)
et puis n'oublies pas de boire... ouioui de l'eau c'est ça.

mummyof10 a dit…

Hello Tommy,
You know who this is, right?
You are carrying 9 too many beers. Beer will not help you survive out there. Where is the frdige to keep it cold?
Take care and please let us know that you are ok.
Stay safe!
Mrs P.

tomcat a dit…

u do realise that ure gonna die u frikkin retard......i have put money on u dying before alice springs...im struggling a bit with money at the moment so i really need to win this bet.....u wont dissapoint me...ure tomcat!

ure #1 fan, Laura

tomcat a dit…

just muckin around with that last comment......best of luck with ure trip...please stay safe!!