dimanche 26 août 2007

Mataranka to Alice Springs 2 ( or close to...)

a student of the mba institute in the middle of nowhere
I changed my mind....I will finish my trip with this motorbike....ah...I would like....

a break on an unsealed road....


camels.....



a huge bushfire...




a very windy time... I had to wait under a brigde with plenty of




weird animals... look the roof of the bridge... an old part of the stuart highway....some nice vista on this road






the devil's marbles







stay alive stay alive stay alive....








nice australian giving a coke to the thirsty bike rider.....









a bug with my camera and that is the result... I like this kind of bug










another one....
























my 12th or 13th sunrise... I stopped counting it...













I woke up at 2 Am for riding before the wind starts to be too strong....













2 commentaires:

Laura a dit…

You are making my life seem very dull! I am so relieved to see you doing so well -- you are nuts, but WOW what a way to live your life!!! All the best and keep posting those pics. Living vicariously, Laura from Canada.

Unknown a dit…

un ptit coucou cousin , du retour du Vietnam....
je pense bien à toi , bon courage pour ton trip ! chapeau !!!!!!!
gros bisous et à très bientôt
lolotte